Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday April 30, 2007


This is the Center of one of my Bible quilts that are in progress. This one is not a very good picture but it is burgandy, mauve, teal, off white, greens, and pinks. It is a tree of life set on point. It is just another of my projects that are on my to do list that I hope to get working on and possibly get to finish before the end of the year.... note the possibly... the list is long, and getting longer every day!! I have another Bible quilt in progress that is based on the women of the bible and one that is on the back burner based on the book of Psalms. Eventually they all will get done!
I'm finding that the quilting has become a great stress reliever for me. I've also picked back up on crochet. It's a matter of finding something to keep me relaxed and able to lay back and take it easy! Not something I do well. It has helped to find a fun group of online friends that make me laugh.. thanks to Mark and his posse of Quilters Home! You can find them at Yahoo groups! They are awesome, and boy do they make you laugh! Mark's magazine is so awesome too... such wit and so much quilting inspiration!
Today has been one of those days that there hasn't been enough hours in the day! If I could have just added another 10 or so I would have been so much happier. I could have found time to relax, kick back and get some housework accomplished, as well as all of the other normal things that go along with "my" daily life. The dr visits stink, as well as the other things that go along with it! I would much rather stay at home and craft, crochet and quilt! Not to mention the fact that it is getting sort of warm here that you can actually get outside and do something!

No comments: