Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring Fever

Boy, it's been like spring here the last couple of days after a weekend of snow! and what am I doing? cleaning, rearranging, throwing things out and trying to sew, and quilt, all at the same time, as well as chase my almost 2 yr old granddaughter around! now am I crazy or what? that's not taking into account the laundry or the other household normals that have to be done... and my oldest daughter came in and said but mom... you had one room clean... and its a mess again!! well, ummm I've got about 4 boxes of books, and another 4 boxes of fabric in there... its the dining room/sewing room and I've been trying to sew, and need to find bookcases that will fit in the spaces I have to put them in.... so let's see... until that happens I guess the boxes will either stay where they are... the books that is... or I'll have to rearrange the one closet so they will fit in there! but that means someone has to be here to help move the boxes in the closet and then help put the book boxes in the closet, and I don't forsee that happening any time in the near future!
So I guess one room will just have to have boxes for the time being! I can live with it and hubby can live with it, and since they don't live here they can deal with it! if not they don't need to come visit til they are put away.... see I'm not always a push over Betty!
Today has been a great day to get things done... now I can't wait for the granddaughter to go home so I can get more sewing and quilting done! I'm on a roll that I don't want to stop!

No comments: