Friday, April 13, 2007

Getting Creative!!

Boy, guess when I light a fire under myself I really light a fire! I've got one quilt sandwhiched and working on handquilting it, made templates for another, cut the pieces, and have it almost completely handpieced, and have another paperpiece pattern printed and am working on picking out the fabrics for it, have printed out paperpiece patterns for my granddaughter's quilt top border, for her name, and will work on that this next week, I've got fabric to cut yet tonite so I can mail it tomorrow morning, and have been to the quilt shop today! Was a slight disappointment as I was also looking for Quilter's Home Magazine and the shop no longer carries magazines. I was really really disappointed, as this magazine is normally only sold in shops and this is the closest shop to me! So I guess when it comes to buying magazines I'll have to shop at another LQS when I find one near me! that part of my business they have lost! which is a shame because I purchase a lot of magazines!

No comments: