Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Stress???

Stress or is it DESSERTS??
This has been one heck of a couple of days! Between not feeling good, lots of pain, changing weather, tornadoes and storms, and unfeeling, rude kids, I'm not sure which end is up! At this point, I'm not sure I even want to know! I had such high hopes of being able to accomplish things this week, and all I've been able to accomplish is spending time sleeping, or in the emergency room! Not a fun way to spend my time! I would much rather spend it creatively, or even cleaning! I'm still working on spring cleaning, it seems like I've been doing that forever! Maybe I have, I know it has been at least a month, but then it takes me longer to do things than most. but.... hopefully once my medicine kicks in I can get back in the swing of things and get on with life and get things back in order and get back to being creative once again! I have a sew date coming up and plan on making full use of the day! woo hoo a day to do nothing but sew sew and more sewing!! yippeee!!!

No comments: